There are quite a few activities in the Chaos Chronicles game and one of them, the daily activity, is adventure.
What is adventure in the Chaos Chronicles
Adventures is an activity for a team of 2-3 people, where you have to go a certain way to the boss and kill him. For passing each point on the map the team receives points. For obtaining a certain number of points chests are opened. The maximum possible number of chests is 4.
In Adventures, rewards are always kept in chests. Four chests are given for a complete walkthrough. The rewards in them fall randomly from these rewards:
- essence to increase the level of the pet,
- red cubes - chaos particles to improve items in pets,
- Pet Calling Eggs to obtain pet shards,
- clothing items for pets, and the higher the level of the adventure, the higher the level of items drop.
The trick to getting rewards in adventures
It is not always necessary to pick up all four chests after completing the Adventure.
For example, if you open only 3 chests one day, and open 4 chests the next day, then on the same day you can raid another one or more Adventures. Thus, the team to pass the Adventure can be collected only once every 2 days, which somewhat facilitates the game and reduces the time of sticking to it.
Correctly obtaining items for pets
Sooner or later it will happen that the level of your heroes will become high and you will go through, say, adventure number 8. And you'll need to pump up a new pet. And of course you need to dress him with items of gray and green quality, which are knocked out in adventures 1-3. A lot of people make the mistake and start farming these adventures. Under no circumstances should you do so.
It is necessary to continue to farm as much adventure as possible. And the necessary items for pets to buy for pieces of chaos. This will be much more profitable.
For example, let's just compare the number of chaos particles dropped. In Adventure 1 it is up to 35 pieces, in 8 it is up to 124 pieces. The difference is obvious and huge.
Charts of the Chaos Chronicles adventures
- The basic principle is don't rush, don't hurry.
- Don't rush into a new adventure after reaching a level. Ask the advice of those who already go to it in your guild.
- Study the flowchart of the adventure beforehand. Then just peek. After 3-4 passes, you'll remember the right way.
Adventure 1 - Siege of Strongford
It's simple here. The team level is 40 or higher.
It takes 100 points to get 3 chests. It only takes two people.
Adventure 2 - Valley of the Elements
The required level is 45.
Adventure 3 - The Depths of Girville City
The required level is 50.
Adventure 4 - The Fall of Heavenly City
The required level is 55.
Adventure 5 - Siege of Strongford
Required level 60.
I don't see any difficulty in completing the fifth adventure.
The only catch is for whoever goes on the green line. You have to remember that you don't beat the boss, but close the point number 9. This is to take the 4 chests.
Otherwise: don't rush, help, prompt, and don't start the adventure until you've reached a level in team strength.
Adventure 6 - Valley of the Elements
The required level is 70.
Adventure 7 - The Depths of Girville City
The required level is 80.
At first glance it may seem that the adventure is very complicated and complicated. The moves are not in a row, at some points you have to go back. But after passing the adventure a few times, you get used to the passage scheme and pass without any problems.
There are no special tips. The main thing - do not rush, pass together, coordinate their moves in the chat adventure.
Adventure 8 - The Fall of Heavenly City
The required level is 90.
No particular difficulty, except that by the end of the passage - strengthen packs of the enemy and may have problems.
- Blue (top) the path is usually passed any a pack of heroes. Whoever chooses this path beats the boss.
- Ideally. orange The (average) path passes through pure damage. Because of point 2 and 13, which cuts physical and magic damage respectively. Choosing this way the boss does not hit, but without his removal of the buff from the boss, the boss is impossible to kill. I recommend choosing the strongest pack here.
- Green (bottom) the path may pass any.
The general recommendation is not to rush. Bottom and top can go up to point 11 and 12, respectively, and wait until the one who went to the middle completely cleared his way.
Adventure 9 - Siege of Strongford
The required level is 100.
It is better to pass after level 110. At level 100 there is a great chance to get caught up in a difficult pack or not to score a boss. I also recommend passing with someone strong, especially in the beginning of farming, so that there are no problems with killing the boss.
The boss here is the dark Galahad. He's a painful physical attack + debuff.
Note that some zones (10 on the blue line, 12 on the orange line, 9 on the green line) have a non-removable buff for the enemy team - damage resistance at 60%. I.e. the specified damage is cut by 60%.
- On the blue line increases resistance to pure damage, so it is better to go here magician and physic packs.
- On the orange one it increases resistance to physical damage, so no Kiram, K'arham or Yasmin here. At least at the beginning of mastering it.
- On the green increases resistance to magical damage, at first there will be problems with Orion-Helios packs, deer and other magical packs.
Passage 10 Adventures - Valley of the Elements
Required level 110.
Passing the 10th adventure is one of the most difficult in the Chaos Chronicles. At level 127 and already more or less steadily passed, but at level 110 was not even worth dreaming about - often took 3 chests instead of 4. I recommend mastering it from level 120.
The difficulties of passing are as follows:
- The presence of special points where there is resistance to a particular damage, as in Adventure 9. Only here the damage is cut by 70%. Look carefully and choose your path, there are paths that are easier for mages to pass, and there are those that are phis. About that below
- There is no margin for error. Any fiasco, at any point, in any pack, is automatically not taking 4 chests.
- And third. Take your time. It is more important than ever to take turns and help each other through 10 adventures, so use the passage chart and the sequence of steps.
Now the tips for going each way separately for the 10th adventure.
- Green the way is unambiguous branch for physical packagebecause the damage being cut is magical and pure. But it should be taken into account that the character walking on this line Should kill the boss in 1 attempt.
- Orange path - a branch for magic tutubecause the problem points cut off pure and physical damage.
- Blue way - for the magician or for someone who plays through net damage. There is only one point here with damage reduction - physical damage.
Adventure 11 - The Depths of Girville City
The required level is 120.
Adventure 12 - The Fall of Heavenly City
The required level is 130.
And so that there are no misunderstandings, the passage I have peeked and took pictures from the site: https://www.smartones.solfors.com/#
For which I thank him.
Hello! I am the founder of Apps4Life. It started as a hobby, but turned into a great and useful project that helps people get acquainted with the digital world of mobile games, add-ons, webservices and crypto-industry.