1. general provisions
2. Rights and obligations of users
2.1 Users have the right to:
- Use the Site for personal and informational purposes.
- Access information and materials on the Site.
2.2 Users are obliged to:
- Do not use the Site for illegal purposes.
- Do not infringe intellectual property rights owned by the Site.
3. intellectual property
3.1 All materials of the Site, including design, text, graphics and other elements, are objects of intellectual property and are protected by the relevant laws.
3.2 Unauthorized use or copying of materials on the Site without permission may result in legal liability.
4. limitation of liability
4.1 The Site is provided "as is", without any warranty as to its performance.
4.2 The Site Administration shall not be liable for any damage resulting from the use or impossibility to use the Site.
6. Final provisions
6.1 All arising disputes related to the use of the Website shall be considered in accordance with the law.
6.2 A court declaring any provision of these Terms to be invalid or unenforceable shall not invalidate any other provision of these Terms.