In April on iOS released an update of the game, which for a while became an alternative to Diablo Immortal, and which is very reminiscent of the legendary Diablo 2 - we are talking about AnimA ARPG. I have noticed the game a long time ago, but my hands to the Guide, or more precisely to a pack of tips on the passage of the game, got only now. In the latest update 2.0.8:
- opened the second season, and with it, new exclusively seasonal legendary gear and sets,
- added two new characters Paladin and Necromancer, on top of the existing Warrior, Archer and Mage,
- added a choice of gender to the character (wow!),
- new level "Mimics event" (Mimics dungeon),
- introduced character skins for real money.
I will not dwell on all the updates in detail, they are clear, especially for those who are stuck in Anima. And for newcomers it is more interesting to listen to the tips on the game. Also tips on the new game Aviatrix you can find in our other review.
AnimA ARPG Tips, Guide and Walkthrough
I'll mention that my main character. Magician. And this season, I decided to master Necromancerso I'm basing it on that experience. For other classes these tips will be equally useful.
Which class/character is better?
At the conclusion of the game, and even now, the most imbalanced class was and remains a mage. Exclusively because he takes out everything at a distance + he needs to pump only intelligence, at the expense of all the skill points only there. So if you want to destroy - take a mage. If you want to play for the soul, then any character you like to play will do. I'm a Necromancer now, I like it a lot. I got to R7 with my eyes closed. My 22 padawans blow away everything and everyone. But in general, I see the characters in the game like this:
- Warrior - lots of wild damage, but can die quickly due to close attack,
- The mage is an imba, period,
- Archer - similar to Mage, but he needs to spread his stats between Strength and Dexterity, slightly worse,
- Necromancer - everything is done for you by summoned skeletons, so far so good, we'll see,
- Paladin - as far as I can see, less damage than warrior, but can sub-hit himself, which is handy.
How to quickly pump a character to level 150?
There is an achievement to pump all characters to level 150. Now there are 5 of them. For this you get a unique emblem, which increases the characteristics of the character, if you carry it in your bag. About emblems later. And here about pumping. The main way - through the Arena.
- You can just farm the arena at the level your character allows. I started from level 30 to go to 1 arena. At the same time, in the case of Necromancer, you can even leave without personal involvement - the skeletons themselves dismantle enemies. On Android you can set up an autoclicker, then this happiness is not known to me.
- And a more correct option. Passing quests, you can get a blessing that increases experience. Immediately teleport to the city and run to the Arena. This way you can raise up to 10 levels at a time.
- Why else is a mage such an imbo? Because he's the only one who can farm arenas much higher level than himself. How? You enter the arena and run around enemies, hitting them with "Storm". They can't hit the hero, they can't catch up either, the main thing is that you don't stumble. Use it.
This way you can not only swing up to level 150, but even further.
How do you properly infuse things and weapons into each other?
For the best effect, a level 40 item is infused at 0. After that, it is pumped up to level 40. How many have not tested - this is the best option.
What is the right way to swing an astralium?
With the new patch we have increased the number of blue bosses on the location, so pumping astralium will be faster. Let me remind you that for killing blue mini-bosses you get astralium, for which you can pump your character quite effectively. So, for each round:
- Pump the most necessary stat (intelligence, strength, dexterity) + later it will be necessary to pump the chance of dropping things and gold.
- Krit damage, not chance, damage.
- It's neat here, depends on the main skill for the kill - solo targeting or AoE + melee/long range.
How do you reset an astralium?
There are times when you made a mistake and pumped astralium incorrectly. How to correct the mistake and reset astralium? The developers have taken care of it - it's a paid service, alas. It costs $1.99. You can buy it in the in-game store.
How to farm or get cabalites fast?
The scheme is as follows:
- Farming oboli in the arena,
- We buy back chests on the Black Market for 1000 oboli,
- When we open them, cabalite falls from them with different probability. Roughly, for 10 openings can fall from 1 to 4 cabalites. It can be 0.
This way is obviously faster than farming legendary items and then repalatizing them into cabalites. A short video about the same: https://youtu.be/iV9G1rw29Rk
How do you reset skills and proficiencies?
While completing tasks and quests, the hero will perform certain achievements. For some of them will be given a Memory Stone, which and gives the opportunity to reset skills and skills. You can still buy in the store for real money or for internal gold, a total of 25 million and $1. With a small chance you can find just like firewood.
How to get wings in the game?
Wings can only be bought with real money. Their main function is for beauty.
How do I get a skin or look?
Sold in the store for $5. There are 2 skins available at the moment:
- The guise of a knight of light
- The appearance of an armored skeleton
Adds 5% to the main skills.
How do you get a pet?
Purchased with real money or in-game gold. Only 2 pets are available for gold:
- A raven that increases movement speed by 10 points. Price 75 million.
- Scorpion, which increases damage from spikes. But it doesn't say by how much. So if you play a warrior or paladin through spikes, it makes sense to take it.
I recommend taking the Raven. The movement boost is very good. The rest of the pets only for money.
Where to find Mimic's dungeon - Reign of Greed?
With a fairly low probability, the entrance to the dungeon can appear after killing Mimic. Mimic is a chest that comes to life when approached, and from which 99% drops legendary. Now this drop has been increased and often falls 2-3 legendary items. Or even 4: What's the good thing about the dungeon? In it, each mimic can give you up to 5 legendary items, and their King Chest can even give you 3 enchantments at once. Mimic dungeon video: https://youtu.be/4LSrbl98MQg
First, use all the tips above. Secondly, I'm writing tentative figures for passing R10 for Necromancer. There was a hitch on the "dog", solved by increasing the armor to the below, and then it's up to the skeletons - nabivayut, so that they were 24 + 1 golem, go to the boss, run, so that he did not hit skilami, and the skeletons at this time it is eaten. So far this tactic with the necromancer works.
- 126k lives,
- 122k armor,
- 368k mag resistance,
- unit 12%,
- mag damage 823k.
How to dress a Necromancer
I'll say right away that I disagree with a lot of things and dress a little differently, but you can keep a benchmark like this. Strongly depends on what the main skills are. I have - skeletons, golem + bone shard. And it is important to remember that in 1 in the list of things pour the second sharpened to 40. And the resulting sharpened to 40:
- Head: Skull + Spectrum
- Armor: Chest + Lich Cage
- Weapons: Eternal rest + Eternal rest (so far it hasn't fallen once)
- Shield: Hippo + Eternal Rest (or Sacred Veil + Eternal Rest if you play through Bersa)
- Necklace: clavicle + Spectrum
- Ring 1: phalanx + Eye of Shazhar
- Ring 2: Vera Lehander + Eye of Shazhar
Bug on Necromancer (for the latest version as of April 27, 2021)
Bug increases the damage of the "Annihilation" skill. As it is written in the description of the skill - we sacrifice our minions to deal huge damage. Thus, the more active skeletons we have, the higher the damage when used. Fixed.
- Set the skeletal warrior and skeletal mage skins to active.
- Go into any dungeon and gain 12 skeletons each.
- We queue up for a joint dungeon. We wait for it to poke through, enter and immediately leave the group.
- We get that you will not have skeletons, but the skeletons counter will be at 12. And then you can fill new skeletons up to the number 24. So in a circle several times.
You get a huge amount of damage from the Destroy ability. At the same time, it will hit from the "minimum" amount you score. How to use the bug? Nabbed skeletons and go to the arena to pump level or in a difficult dungeon that you can not pass. When you die - everything is NOT reset, which is nice. But the counter falls a little, but you can raise through the same feint. From the minuses - can get warm phone.
Guide to Paladin or Cleric
Thought I'd give a little introduction to this hero. The first thing you need to know about this hero is that it's a freaking boss killer. For example, check out this video where a player in a pretty average dodge, without sweat and blood kills Snake. https://youtu.be/t3TI-fyuM18 Check it out? In general, Patrick gives some tips on Paladin there as well. They're savvy, you can take advantage of them.
How to dress a Paladin
- Head: The Dihihi helmet + Ezra of Flame
- Armor: Champion of Heaven + Ezra of Flame
- Weapons: The hand of God + Ezra of Flame
- Shield: The sacred veil + Ezra of Flame
- Necklace: Confidence + Dragon Slayer
- Ring 1: The Ring of Chaos + Dragon Slayer
- Ring 2: The Ring of Chaos + Dragon Slayer
Games similar to AnimA ARPG
The very game everyone is waiting for (gathering info on it). I signed up for the beta test, but no way I'm getting it yet.
A very good game (our review) that is constantly evolving. I haven't logged into it in a year, in that time it's just had hundreds of changes. The backbone remains the same - 3rd person view, classes, tons of dungeons, rewards, lite. Of interest, there's a curious gesture control system.
A paid game with a very dark atmosphere. I didn't buy it, but it looks very decent. I recommend it, praise!
Raziel: Dungeon Arena
Another attempt to replace Diablo (our review). The game will definitely find its connoisseur. I recommend you to give it a try. It looks like this: https://youtu.be/YhQU3vlEiPE Add your games in the comments to pass the time until Diablo Immortal is released.