Mobile application Sunrise surpasses all alternative calendars available on the iTunes App Store, thanks to its intuitive interface, excellent features, and support for a huge number of calendar services.Sunrise CalendarPlatform: iPhonePrice: freeDownload
- Compatible with Google Calendar, iCloud and Exchange.
- Works on iPhone and iPad.
- Background synchronization in real time.
- Quickly add an event in plain language (e.g., "Dinner tomorrow at 1:00 p.m.!").
- Adding reminders in the same way.
- Keeps track of events and birthdays on Facebook.
- Transmits weather forecasts for your region on a daily basis.
- Uses Google Maps.
- Works with many Google calendars.
- No ads, completely free.
Appendix Sunrise is very easy to use. You get a simple to-do list that clearly shows what you have in store for tomorrow and the days ahead on all your calendars. You can view any day separately, and you can also open the whole month to quickly find the date you want. You can also switch to a traditional calendar and view all your scheduled events for a specific time.Sunrise works with almost everything: the application supports Google Calendar, iCloud, and Exchange. It is also friendly with social networks: in addition to Facebook, the app keeps track of appointments in LinkedIn and checks in Foresquare. It is best to connect all your accounts to pass on Sunrise as many of your contacts as possible. You can then send event invitations to your friends and partners.The new reminder is quickly and easily created as an interactive card. The app will find the right person from your contacts, find the way using navigation and send invitations to the recipients you specify.Interface Sunrise pleasing to the eye: the designers have taken care of the details. Excellent functionality is organically intertwined with good design. The application copes with its tasks perfectly, giving the user a real pleasure.