Create your own wallpaper on your phone in 3 steps
Apps4Life launched a service for creating wallpapers for all iPhone models. To create an iPhone wallpaper you need to do the following:
- Choose an iPhone model. And there are iPhones - iPhone 11 Pro and other, supported by Apple, phones of younger generations like iPhone SE
- Upload a picture, a part of which you want to use as a wallpaper image. A prerequisite is that the image, picture or photo must be of high quality. The higher the quality, the better quality the wallpaper for your phone will be.
- Edit picture - change the size, place a fragment of the image as you want. Preview allows you to see how the wallpaper will look on your phone.
- Then press the Download a cropped image,
- The image can be saved on your phone (or computer) and set as wallpaper on any of the screens: lock or home.
As you can see, everything is very simple.
Example. Wallpaper on the phone from the image of the game
This is the result, when we make the wallpaper on the phone from a high-resolution picture
How to make your own wallpaper on the phone
This service can be used to create any kind of wallpaper on your phone. It can be an iPhone or an Android phone. Of course, I did not add all varieties of Android, for choice, when creating, I recommend using the iPhone 11 - then you get the best quality wallpaper, the size will be suitable for any phone.
Feedback and service and new requests write in the comments.
Let's review and improve the work of creating wallpapers for the phone 🙂
Standard iPhone wallpaper sizes
And a little background information, where the dimensions of the iPhone wallpaper are listed. All the iPhone models that Apple itself supports are listed, up to and including the latest iPhone 13 Pro Max, released in 2021.
- iPhone 13 Pro Max: 1284 x 2778
- iPhone 13 Pro: 1170 x 2532
- iPhone 13 mini: 1080 x 2340
- iPhone 13: 1170 x 2532
- iPhone 12 Pro Max: 1170 x 2512
- iPhone 12 Pro: 1170 x 2512
- iPhone 12 mini: 1080 x 2340
- iPhone 12: 1170 x 2532
- iPhone SE (2020): 750 x 1334
- iPhone 11 Pro Max: 1242 x 2688
- iPhone 11 Pro: 1125 x 2436
- iPhone 11 828 x 1792
- iPhone XS Max: 1242 x 2688
- iPhone XR: 828 x 1792
- iPhone 8 Plus: 1080 x 1920
- iPhone 8: 750 x 1334
- iPhone 7 Plus: 1080 x 1920
- iPhone 7: 750 x 1334
- iPhone SE (2016): 640 x 1136
- iPhone 6/6s: 750 × 1334
- iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus: 1080 × 1920
- iPhone 5/5s: 640 × 1,136
- iPhone 4/4s: 640 × 960
- iPad Air/Air 2: 1536 × 2048
- iPad Pro: 2048 × 1366
- iPad mini: 1536 × 2048