For sports fans who want to be aware of the results of all matches and view their online broadcasts, the MyScore app has been created. With its help you can get quick access to all tournament tables: live or already held. MyScore is one of the best mobile applications that allows you to monitor the statistics of the results of matches in 30 sports.
The first thing to know is that MyScore renamed to FlashScore MyScore.
Getting Started FlashScore MyScore
- Learn more about its interface, navigation and content on the official website www.myscore.com.ua or on the flashscore.ua mirror, or on another mirror: flashscore.com.ua.
- Download a free mobile version - app FlashScore MyScore in the Apple brand store. Download and install it on your iPhone.
That said, if you want to use the site on your phone without downloading the app, no problem. All sites and mirrors FlashScore MyScore support mobile layout and work perfectly in mobile from the browser.
- Select the sport you are currently interested in. In the upper left corner, click the button that opens all the available sports.
- In the upper right corner, click on the Calendar icon and move between dates. By default, you will be shown information about today's matches and tournaments. Also available will be the results of the ones that took place not earlier than a week ago and announcements of the ones that will take place in the next 6 days.
Follow results with MyScore and watch online broadcasts of popular and rare sports. Dive into sports with MyScore: soccer, hockey, tennis, basketball, boxing, golf, cycling, darts and even horse racing. MyScore will open for you: snooker, bendy, netball, cricket, pesapallo, floorball.
View the statistics of your chosen match. If it is soccer, the screen will display full information about the completed or ongoing game.
MyScore soccer match results information
- Goals and their authors, as well as the minutes in which they were scored. Scored and unscored penalties, auto-goals. Clicking on a player's name you will get the full information about him: the position on the field, country and club, the results of recent games and information about his entire career (participation in championships, national team games, games for clubs), the history of transfers.
- Match statistics: possession, shots, penalties, corner kicks, offsides, fouls, assists and other useful information. You can see the stats separately for the 1st and 2nd half.
- Lineups. In front of you will have a detailed scheme of arrangement of players on the field, information about the starting lineup, substitutions, players who will not play, and coaches.
- In the Text section you can read all comments or only the most important ones. This section creates the effect of being present at the match.
- Odds from several bookmakers for betting through MyScore. Make watching the game even more exciting and intense.
- View information about the latest games of these teams, their good meetings and failures.
- Find the teams you root for in the standings to have a general idea of their chances in a championship, league, or tournament.
Add your favorite team to My Teams at the bottom of the gray bar. You can do this by clicking on the star next to the team icon. This way you have quick access to all the information you need about the matches you have played and the upcoming matches and when they happen. You can also add the game you are looking forward to in My games. With this simple manipulation you will be informed in time about the match. All the latest information (scored goals) will be displayed on your home screen, so you don't have to constantly log in to the app to keep up with events.
In the MyScore Sport Settings you can
- Enable or disable the display of odds in the list of matches.
- Activate and deactivate push notifications for instant results on your smartphone screen.
- Select the main sport, which will be displayed when you start the application.
- Change the order of the sports on the menu.
- Sort by the beginning of the match or the name of the competition.
- Rate the app
- Write a letter to the developers with recommendations for improvement.
- Read the user agreement.
In Ukraine, MyScore does not fall under the definition of a betting site, which is why it is not blocked. And to make bets on MyScore, you need to follow the links leading to the sites of betting companies. In other countries, this kind of activity is prohibited, but the excitement of the fans is much stronger than all bans, so they often use the mirror MyScore.
Sports supported FlashScore MyScore
These sports are supported by the app FlashScore MyScore. And these sports can be tracked daily online from the app or website.
- Winter sports (biathlon, skiing)
- Australian Soccer
- Motorsports (F1, WRC, MOTO GP...)
- American soccer
- Water polo
- Equestrian sports
- Table Tennis
- Beach Volleyball
- Beach Soccer
- Rugby League
- Field hockey
The first thing to explain is that there are no mirrors. Users are deceived by unscrupulous webmasters who redirect visitors to betting sites.
The company has FlashScore MyScore there are only a few sites of their own that can be called mirrors:
- myscore.com.ua is the first site
- flashscore.ua - site after registration of the new name
- flashscore.com.ua - mirror
All of these sites lead to 1 original site - flashscore.ua.
It is an entire sports center that provides data on the results of matches or competitions, broadcasts news, and provides detailed analysis of sporting events. The application provides information on soccer, basketball, tennis, and baseball events. Cricket, boxing, rugby, cycling, golf and Formula 1 results are available. To start using the application, you must register via email or Facebook. Then you will be prompted to choose a region to get more specific information. If you do not have special preferences, choose Global. Then you will need to decide on a sport.
With ESPN, you can:
- Watch the broadcast of matches.
- Watch videos of highlights, various shows and movies.
- Read the latest news about sports.
- Learn the results of each game.
- Subscribe to your favorite teams and leagues.
- Listen to ESPN radio.
To watch online broadcasts and get access to exclusive videos you need to subscribe for a month for $4.99 or for a year for $49.99
A versatile app for sports fans and just interested in soccer, basketball, tennis, rugby, volleyball, soccer, baseball, hockey and handball. Thanks to this app, you can get the latest updates on the results of competitions, view standings and read the latest news at lightning speed.
With 365Scores you can:
- Choose the teams and leagues you want to get information about first.
- Watch the best moments on tape right after they happen.
- View the TV program to be able to turn on your favorite match on the big screen.
- Read the commentary on some matches to feel like a live participant and observer.
You have to pay from $9.99 to $119.99 to use the premium version.