Last week was marked by BlizCon, where they showed trailers of many games, including Diablo Immortal - mobile Diablo. So watch quickly. It is worth to pay attention to the release of the card game GWENT, which was released for the mobile client, for the PC it has existed for quite some time and has a large army of fans. A little later we will talk about it. And the rest: grindylki, royal battles and a variety of indie games.
⭐️ - games to watch out for
- A Case of Distrust - (Puzzle) $4.99
- Asteroid Commando - (Action) $1.99
- Chicken.io by Monklie - (Action)
- Cower and Tremble - (Action)
- CyberTac - (Casual)
- Golden Tee Golf - (Casual)
- GWENT: The Witcher Card Game - ⭐️ (Card) - Hearthstone competitor, although some do not think so, although the developers themselves are of a different opinion. The game has been on the desktop for a long time.
- Layers of Fear: 3D Horror Game - (Action) $9.99
- Pixel Manager: Football 2020 - (Sports) - Another soccer simulator with insanely bad graphics, and greedy for donuts.
- Pool 8 - (Puzzle)
- The Quest - Basilisk's Eye - ⭐️ (Role Playing) $2.99 - First-person RPG with an open world and turn-based battles.
- Ria - Action Adventure - (Action) $5.99
- Ride Out Heroes - ⭐️ (Action) - Another battle royal. It looks nice, and the developer is famous. Fans of the genre should take a look.
- Spiritwish - (Role Playing) - Another Grindylka, and it's not even raw.
- Stack Breaker : Crush & Blast - (Casual)
- Storyscape - (Simulation)
- Warsnake - (Casual)
- Zombie Blast Crew - ⭐️ (Action) - zombies? That's right, what else is there to publish a game about? And yet - nice graphics, good controls, interesting gameplay.
Trailers of the games we're waiting for
Nothing is known about the release date of Diablo Immortal yet.
Hello! I am the founder of Apps4Life. It started as a hobby, but turned into a great and useful project that helps people get acquainted with the digital world of mobile games, add-ons, webservices and crypto-industry.