Lords mobile, just like any other new game, is easier to master based on tips on playthroughs, heroes, guilds, and competitions. You can get them in this very article. It's easier to follow the road already treaded by experienced gamers - admirers of the game Lords mobile. Lords mobile combines several important factors of a good game: relatively simple and simple playthrough, wide possibilities within the game, paid and free to use options. You can choose one of the available modes: battles, construction, or a test of heroes.
Download Lords mobile you can in the Apple Store
How to pass Lords Mobile
Newcomers to the game will feel quite confident, because for them Lords mobile begins with training. The start of the game is preceded by a battle, after which you will get your land for construction. At this stage you will act only on the tips, without showing your own ingenuity. But this is only at first. As the game progresses, your abilities will expand.
So, you have a castle and one hero. An Oracle appears and tells you what to do next: improve buildings or armies, choose your heroes, manage your currency, fight your enemies, get statuses. Your castle gradually acquires more and more buildings: workshops, barracks, towers, prisons and hospitals. When the chaotic construction pauses, you can examine your possessions and see what is what.
The course of the game develops logically and gradually. The point of Lords mobile is as follows: build and expand your castle territory, conquer new lands, fight in guilds, pass trials, and, of course, pump up your heroes. Heroes in Lords mobile is probably the most interesting section.
Lords mobile heroes
There are about 40 different heroes in the game, each with their own unique characteristics. The very first character that appears at the beginning of the game is the Oath Keeper. Over the course of the game new characters will be revealed to you. After completing the Elite Underground, new heroes will become available. You only need 10 medals to unlock a hero. Upgrading or upgrading will cost more. But after that the bonus of the hero will be much higher. In addition, you can buy for real money donated heroes. They are also divided into nimble, wise and strong.
Heroes in Lords mobile is a very important niche, because you get bonuses thanks to them. The protagonist must be under your close supervision. Do not let him be captured by the enemy. After all, his main function is to hide a part of the army in the shelter. To improve or hire a hero you'll need trophies and medals, which you can earn in Trials.
Heroes can be divided into several categories
- To test. There is a simple rule to remember for a successful test: always use the healer (hill), the warrior and the hero that deals damage (tank). At the very beginning of the game the strongest player will be the Oath Keeper. As you progress through the game, you should definitely replace him with the Knight of the Roses. If you're playing the under-donated version, the healer can only be the Prima Donna, but the choice of damage dealers is much wider. Upgrade the heroes that freeze or prevent monsters from casting spells - Pathfinder and Snow Queen.
- For battles in the Colosseum. This type of competition is the most tricky. It's impossible to create the most successful combination of heroes to win single-digit victories. The only thing you can do is to stick to a roughly constant team of 2x strong, 1-2 dexterous and 1-2 mages.
- Protecting the lock. It is imperative that you introduce a leader to the castle defenders. When the castle is attacked, the bonuses of the heroes standing on defense come into play. Choose specific tactics, including trap bonuses, armies or wall defenses.
- Attackers. The bonus of this type of heroes only works when you send them with an army unit, and a specific one at that. Each troop has its own heroes. The type of hero must match the type of the army, so it's better to pump the hero for the formed army, picking up the right equipment for him.
- Hunters. Three types of heroes are used to hunt monsters: mages, agile and strong. Monsters come in different types, each of which is vulnerable to a certain type of hero.
- Farmer's. Such heroes give bonuses necessary for development: construction, production, research, etc. The trickster is the clearest example of this type of hero.
In the game Lords mobile there are no bad heroes, everyone is good at his job, everyone has a purpose. All you have to do is make the right choice and properly pump your heroes.
What heroes are needed for in Lords mobile
- Participating in battles with other players' heroes.
- The battles in the Colosseum, where you have to fight as a team. You need the right mix of heroes to win.
- The implementation of the hunt for monsters.
- Single game mode - completing Challenges.
A Guide to Selecting Heroes
Hero competitions in Lords mobile
An interesting feature of the hero competitions in Lords mobile is that you can use an infinite number of attempts to win, changing heroes and your strategy. Stamina in competitions remains unchanged. Participation in competitions becomes possible after completing 4 elite chapters. You can use both standard heroes and heroes bought for money.
Competition in the Colosseum
Hero competitions in the Colosseum are held between heroes of the entire kingdom and generate income in the form of gems. In the Colosseum you must not only use well-tuned heroes, but also intelligently form groups to attack and defend. We advise you to assemble the following teams:
- Child of Light, Prima Donna, Boomgilda, Knight of the Roses, Black Mark,.
- Knight of the Roses, Demon Killer, Death Knight, Boomgilda, Prima Donna,.
- Prima Donna, Death Knight, Lighter, Black Label, Boomgilda.
- Black Mark, Knight of the Roses, Demon Killer, Boomgilda, Prima Donna.
Monster Hunt Lords mobile
Monster hunt in Lords mobile - a great opportunity to get rewards for pumping the hero, such as his equipment. Periodically in the game on the map will appear monsters, which you will need to destroy, spending energy. But you have to do it in a certain way and with the right command:
- For each monster you have to choose a specific hero who can defeat it. For the right choice you need to open the monster's window and see the information about it. Monsters with high magical protection should be attacked by agile heroes, with high physical protection by magical heroes, with high physical and magical protection by the strongest heroes. This tip works against level 1 monsters.
- Monsters of levels 2, 3, 4 and 5 can be defeated by making adjustments to the hero team. Look at the animation of the battle and from what you see make conclusions, which of the heroes you need: a tank, a hill or someone else.
- It is the protracted survivability of the hero in battle with the monster that is the main reason for possible victory. If you saw in the animation that your heroes are dying quickly, add a tank to your team. If that move is not successful, use Prima Donna.
Challenging Lords mobile heroes
The trials involve five heroes, each of whom will use their own skills to pass. There are 8 trials available in the game, which take place in several stages. Each challenge is a battle in a different location and defeating a mini-boss.
For successful completion of the Trial, it is best to have three attacking heroes and one each for the tank and healer. It is important to study in detail the abilities of each hero and their compatibility with each other. Heroes should complement each other and be as compatible as possible with their allies. Selecting heroes and calculating the probability of defeating the enemy and your own victories is a very entertaining task.
After you have successfully completed the Elite Challenges. These will require more stamina, but the rewards will be many times better. In addition, the heroes get experience, and you get equipment and shards (in normal mode) and medals (in elite mode). The latter are spent on pumping up the heroes.
Lords mobile guild guide
The very first piece of advice in this section is to join the guild by all means and as soon as possible.
Guilds are an opportunity to cooperate with other players. You can either join an existing guild or create your own. There are open and closed guilds. Open guilds allow everyone to join one, while closed ones are guilds for open application only. Joining a guild will give you allies to help you. You can sell your resources and heroes to them, ask for help to speed up construction and help in return. The main reward is coins, which can then be spent on various resources.
Features of the Lords mobile guild
- Build an embassy and send reinforcements to your allies.
- Building a factories will allow the exchange of resources, but remember that each transaction is taxed.
- Provide help - get acceleration and coins. This way, you can earn up to 40,000 coins.
- The battle room will display data on your allies.
- Spend coins in the guild store.
If the guild consists of a large number of players, there is a struggle between them for good tasks, which bring more points. That's why the task sheet must be constantly monitored and act quickly. The rule works here: first come, first served. Each player must execute the plan and bring the guild points. The one who has been most passive may be expelled from the guild.
- The gems you get in the game are best saved. When a job comes up in the guild that requires you to build something and spend your gems, you can easily take it on and get points.
- If you have scrolls, leave them for errands. You can quickly complete fairly simple quests - Quests of the Day or Guild Quests.
- The task of hitting the monster will be easy to do if you have energy reserves.
- Easy to do will be those tasks where you need to spend acceleration (it is important that it is also available in the backpack), such as - Raise the power of study.
- Helping with resources is also easy. You send a player from your guild a tree or a stone and get points for it.
- Raise the Power. An incredibly simple task - if you heal your army in the hospital, you will raise your power. It works in no time at all.
Choose tasks that you can do. If you don't know how, consult an experienced co-guild member. It's better than failing it. Experienced players in the leading guild don't take small tasks, they wait for the more important ones, earning more points and putting their guild further ahead.
Here you can buy necessary game items with guild coins.
How to create your own guild in Lords mobile
The untrained and inexperienced player should not create his own guild right away. It's better to join one of the existing guilds. When your town reaches level 25 and you have a strong army and a constant flow of resources, only then you can think about creating your own. By becoming a guild leader you will be able to attract allies and guide them in war. Keep in mind that a guild needs to have a good number of players in order to survive. If you have less than 11 players in 2 days, the guild is closed. If you've reached the guild creation stage, remember:
- You can not get more than 100 people in your guild.
- The more powerful members, the more powerful the guild.
- Think of a name for your guild that is not too long (up to 20 characters) and write it in Latin.
- The slogan also cannot be longer than 20 characters, but it can be written in any language.
- You can choose any of the 43 available languages and set it as the main one in the guild.
- Create an original logo by selecting backgrounds, colors, and different symbols.
- The label must be in English and cannot exceed 3 characters. Punctuation marks are also allowed.
- When players buy boxes of gifts in the store, each participant receives rewards. The same happens after winning a battle with a monster.
- Earn experience by collecting keys, which can be obtained after the activation of payments to buy or hunt the monster.
Castle Lords mobile
The castle is one of the most important buildings. Pumping it will not give great advantages in the game, but it will open up new opportunities. To do this as quickly and efficiently as possible, follow these tips:
- Place your castle away from the others, move as far away as possible from the castles of experienced players. Otherwise armies will constantly attack you, slowing down your development. You can move your castle to other kingdoms up to level 5.
- Don't draw too much attention to yourself. You can do that if you don't ask for closed guilds and join big name guilds. Keep an eye on how much help you'll get from the guild. If you don't find enough allies there, don't hesitate to join another guild and leave.
- Build four resource buildings and 10 farms. This is necessary to supply your army. Mansions bring in more gold and speed up army training. Upgrade buildings one at a time. Remember the sequence of upgrades: Mines, Walls, Buildings, Castle.
- Do not waste crystals until level 17, at which point you can build the Treasury. It will bring you a huge amount of those same crystals, and it will happen automatically. Accumulate 10,000 crystals to build the Treasury.
- Use your army to defend and open territories. A level 2 army will be enough for you to open territories in battles. Remember that there should always be more built hospitals than army units.
- Exchange resources for resource items in the Cargo Ship. This way, you'll keep them safe and get the resources you need.
- Speed up your exploration, resource production, and construction skills. Use equipment that helps make the process faster.
- Explore food production and construction. After all, building can stop if there isn't enough food. Explore monster hunting. Fight higher level monsters and gain valuable items and various boosters.
- Protect your leader. The speed bonus will be lost if he is captured.
- Before you get the acceleration, equip the leader by equipping him with skills. In this way, you will reduce the timer. Then enlist the help of the guild. You can get gas pedals in the cargo ship, in the store and as a gift.
All of the above methods will help you raise your castle to level 25 in about two months. With an advanced castle you will be able to develop your army faster.
What and how much to build in Lords mobile
Buildings in the city are very important. The right amount and level of builds determine how fast you develop, how many resources you get, and what level you fight at. In Lords mobile you can build 22 different kinds of buildings. Let's find out what each of them are for.
The castle is the heart of the city; it cannot be moved or destroyed. Its functions are as follows:
- determine the amount of research and construction aid from guild members;
- Increase the number of warriors sent to the campaign and the number of heroes to defend the wall;
- determine the improvement threshold for other buildings.
The castle is improved by improving other buildings. The level of the wall, for example, must be at the maximum to be able to improve the castle.
You need it to protect the city. The higher its level, the stronger it is, and the more traps you can set. Traps stop working if the enemy has destroyed your wall. At the end of the battle, it is eventually rebuilt.
It is better to build more traps, because they also determine the safety of the city and the safety of resources. At level 25 you can build 125,000 traps. Traps are divided into three types and have 4 different levels of power. A certain trap kills a certain type of warrior.
- The cheapest traps: Spikes, Tribbles, Archer's Tower. The first level of traps will be available for use when you pump the Academy to level 5 and Learned Trap Creation I. Spikes destroy cavalry, Archer's Tower destroys archers and siege weapons, Tribols destroy infantry.
- Class 2 traps: Steel Spikes, Sniper Tower, Turned Logs. They work the same as the 1st class traps, but are twice as powerful, twice as expensive, and take longer to build. To open them you need to pump the Academy to level 9, learn the power of Traps I 3rd level and the power of the walls of the 1st.
- Class 3 traps; Incandescent Spikes, Fortified Tower, Fire Shells. To buy these traps, you need to spend 50 units of several types of resources for each trap. This will require a level 17 Academy and a level 3 Wall Upgrade II.
- Traps of 4 classes: Burning Spikes, Skyscraper, Burning Logs. These traps cost 25 resources more than the previous ones. They take twice as much time to build. To access them you need a level 25 Academy, Wall Force III research, and Trap Power I.
This is one of the main buildings of your city. Here you can conduct research, which improves the economy in general, the army and defense and makes it possible to hunt monsters. The higher the level of the Academy, the faster the research goes.
Barracks are a place to train an army. Build more barracks to train more troops at the same time. This advice is valid for the time you are building. During battles you should lower the number of barracks so that troops do not stay there for too long. Barracks increase army defense. Upgrading your barracks to level 25 gives you 10% to defense and allows you to train as many as 5000 units.
A spooky place where pagan sacrifices take place. Sacrifice a prisoner and get an upgrade for your army that lasts only 24 hours. A well pumped Altar gives 38% to health, defense and attack, 21% to movement speed on the map. To build an Altar, you need a level 17 Prison.
When you reach level 10, you can take opposing heroes prisoner. While he is in prison, you get bonuses to the army's stats. You can then trade him for resources or execute him at level 17 with an upgrade. To improve the Prison you need shackles, which you can get as a gift from the guild or buy with donation currency.
Upgrade this build, because the higher its level, the more allies will be able to help you in your campaign. When you send your troops on a campaign, you are protecting the army in your castle - the enemy is busy fighting you and your allies. Campaign times can be set to 5 or 10 minutes, 1 or 8 hours. The battle room gives improvements to the attack - 10%. You need war books to develop it. You can also get them as a gift to the guild.
At the Embassy there are reinforcements from allied guild members. They will help defend the city in the event of an attack and will go to an ally's hospital for treatment. The higher the level of your Embassy, the more reinforcements it can hold. In addition, the Embassy gives you a bonus to your movement speed.
At level 10 you have the opportunity to use the Cargo Ship, on which you can make profitable deals: exchange resources for items. The items can be used to replenish resources, and if you break into the enemy's castle, it will be impossible to steal them. Every 6 hours the transactions on the ship are updated. Each transaction can be recorded, which can be done later.
At level 10 you gain access to battles against other players' hero teams. The Colosseum cannot be upgraded. You can join battles 5 times a day, but no more than that. Bonuses are given to players in the top 5000.
Sawmill, Mine, Farm, Mine
These buildings produce food, iron, stone and wood. By raising the level of one of the buildings, you increase the amount of resources produced. An army consumes a large amount of food, but does not die without it.
Send troops to the Hospital or Hospitals if they are wounded in battle. This way, you will save money that you would have had to spend to train the troops again. The number of places in the Hospital should match the number of troops, otherwise those wounded who do not fit in will die. When your army attacks your opponent's castle, only 60% troops will return. If your warriors are taken by surprise when exploring the terrain, no one will return. A hospital, pumped up to level 25, adds 5% to a troop's health.
The mansion is able to increase the training speed of troops. At level 25 the speed increases to 20% and the amount of gold produced is 5000.
In the Sanctuary you can hide your leader and some army if your castle is attacked. You can hide your men for 1, 4, 7 or 12 hours. All this time they will be untouchable to the enemy, but also useless for the defense of the city. It is impossible to improve this building.
The basement is also a Shelter, but for resources. You can put there everything except gold, only at level 25 there is an opportunity to hide gold and 2.5 million of each resource.
This is where armor forging for the army takes place. Of course, you always need a lot of them, so the Workshop should also be pumped. There are several types of equipment for different tasks. The higher the level, the more accessories can be used for the hero.
Through the Factoria you can exchange resources between allies of the guild. The better the Factoria, the more resources you can send or receive. Taxes are also paid through the Factoria. These are reduced by level 25, at which point they are only 8%. Watchtower
This is a kind of bank, in which you need to invest crystals to get interest. Opened only at level 17. As the Treasury improves, the percentage of profit and the amount of allowable deposit grows. The minimum deposit is 10,000 crystals. The longer they lie there, the higher the profit. You can also withdraw them ahead of time, but you lose some of the accrued interest.
Notifies you of an impending attack. This notification looks different at different levels:
- The 1st one only says that the enemy is approaching;
- On the 4th you will know the name of the attacker and the location of his army on the map;
- on the 7th you will know how much time is left before the attack;
- at 10m the guild information opens;
- On the 15th the name of the leader and his bonuses will be known;
- On the 17th you will be able to count the enemy units;
- On the 19th you'll find out which heroes will attack;
- On the 21st you will be able to understand how big the enemy units are;
- on the 23rd will open information about the ranks of the heroes involved in the battle;
- On the 25th you can press the "Defense Enhancement" button, it will help deter attacks and reduce damage.
Lords mobile army
Of course, the construction phase of the game sooner or later get bored. Then your eyes will be turned to the army, which in the game Lords mobile there are 4 varieties: archers, infantry, cavalry and siege weapons. The game is designed so that all types of troops are equal in strength, and the winner is the one on whose side luck turns out to be. For example, your army of infantry can defeat the archers but lose to an army of cavalry. All types of armies fall into traps that only siege weapons can handle - the weakest niche for battles, but the strongest for breaking down walls.
You can upgrade your army to level 4. To do this, you need to build certain buildings, do research and train your units.
How to fight
The winner of the battle is the one who has the more favorable type of troops, whose army is better trained and equipped, has a higher level and is superior in numbers. Intelligence is important. It will help:
- See if you can use siege weapons. If there are no traps near the walls of the enemy and insufficient health, there is a chance to win.
- To unravel the inexperienced player. The experienced never put siege weapons for defense.
- Find out what type of troops dominate your opponent's army. This will help you reorganize your own troops and send a "counterbalance" to battle.
How to use the hero's bonuses
Bonuses should not be bought for the whole army at once, but only for one type of army. To do this, you must equip the hero according to the specific type of army and adjust your skills to give the army an advantage. If you distribute bonuses little by little to the whole army, you lose important concentration of strength. Plus, you can always make adjustments if you see that the enemy is stronger.
Fangirls in Lords mobile are pets that protect the fortress and can affect its improvement. They are divided into attacking and peaceful. Attacking ones help to destroy the enemy army, and peaceful ones contribute to the development of the castle.
In order to enter the game, you need to reach level 17 and build a Menagerie. From there you will be able to upgrade them and use them for your own needs. Familiars come in first, second and third rarity. Each of them has passive and active skills, which allow you to get additional percentages to pump buildings, production, add stamina, speed to troop movement, help provide additional protection to walls, etc. Familiars of the third rarity have combat skills, which are activated when they are maximal pumped.
How to Tame Familiars
- Step into the Sacred Tower.
- Click the Pacts section.
- Choose the right pact.
- Move the slider.
- Click Merge.
- After a few hours, you will receive a certain number of pacts, which will be displayed in the Beastmaster.
- Go to the Enclosure and put the familiars on tame.
How to pump up familiars
It's not difficult to upgrade a familiars. You simply need to increase the level of your pet in the Enclosure, and you can also do this with Shards (10 experience per Shard). Familiars go through three stages of their development: Baby - Juvenile (level 20) - Adult (level 40). Each pet has a Runa attached to it; if you collect enough of them, you move your Familiar to a new stage of development. Remember: your hero's level must be higher than the henchman's level. When you raise your pet's skill level, you get bonuses. That is, skills can be upgraded in three ways:
- Skills button.
Tip: pump no more than one skill per day.
How to pass some chapters in Lords mobile
Of course, the first chapters of the game will not be very difficult to pass, even if you choose the wrong heroes. But the further you go, the harder it is to defeat the enemies. Fortunately, all the chapters have already been passed by someone, and now you can adopt this invaluable experience.
How to pass Challenge 6.6 in Lords Mobile
In this chapter the boss is the level 47 trickster, who appears in the fight not once but twice. He kills at least one hero. To pass this chapter you need to take 4 melee tanks and one hitter: the Big Guy, the Child of Light, the Guardian of the Oath, the Death Knight and the Prima Donna. All heroes must be pumped up to level 47 or higher. Use Freeze. Save energy for the third fight. After defeating the first boss, three more will appear. The first thing they will do is kill the prima donna. You need to throw all your strength into her defense.
How to pass 6.6 elite in Lords Mobile
The main boss in this elite dungeon is the Riddler of level 54, assisted by: Armored Train, Dream Bandit, Mole Shaman and Outcast (tanks and arrows). Passes this chapter with this lineup: Knight of Death, Child of Light, Prima Donna, Black Label, Demon Killer. In the first battle you have to navigate quickly and use all the skills to the maximum. In addition to enemy tanks, you will be shot at by cannons. Copy the energy before the last fight, where the boss will appear. Kill the first four and the boss. After that, the second boss will appear, which is where you need to focus all your energy first. One hero usually always gets killed, so it's very difficult to get through a three-cup chapter.
How to pass the elite subway 6.9
The boss is the Child of Light at level 56, he has an Ancient of the same level as his sidekicks. Send this combination of heroes: Child of Light, Prima Donna, Lighter, Boomgilda, Death Knight, even if they are several levels lower. In the first round, take care of Prima Donna. Wait until Boomgilda charges and destroy one of your opponent's ranged heroes with her.In the second round, attack the 5 heroes in the center immediately, then scatter them and destroy the mage with Boomgilda. Toward the end of the battle, try to accumulate energy. In the third round fire the Lighter, freeze and finish with Boomgilda. Repeat these actions several times, aiming to destroy all the little heroes. First those attacking tanks, then one attacking Prima Donna. The second opponent will charge her. Into the resulting pile fire the Lighter and Finish it off with the Knight.
How to pass chapter 6.18
Chapter 6.18 is the last stage, in which you must destroy the Mentalist named Rasmus, level 53. For him you get 10 medals and the opportunity to hire him later.
He is assisted by Stormwolf, Glacite, Bird of Doom and Harpy, also level 53. Go at the enemy with this set of heroes: Boomgilda, Child of Light, Death Knight, Prima Donna and Black Mark. In the first wave of battle you don't need to do anything much, just pay special attention to ranged opponents. In the second phase, freeze and peel, use the Black Mark for combat. After the boss has appeared, you need to immediately kill the flying girl, whose kiss will wrap your hero on the enemy. Do the same with the next one. Try to attack a bunch of enemies. This chapter is difficult to pass without losses, but nothing is impossible.
How to pass Elite Chapter 7.12
This is one of the most difficult chapters. The boss in this chapter is the Subversive Goblin, and his sidekick is the Dwarf, both upgraded to level 63. This chapter can be completed with a set of level 53 heroes: Boomgilda, Child of Light, Black Mark, Prima Donna, Knight of the Roses. In both the first and second rounds, focus on destroying the boss. If in the first fight everything happens almost "on automatic", then in the second one you have to apply your skills against the boss faster, not letting him get knocked down (regenerate his strength). After all the opponents are destroyed, there will be help. In the third fight attack the enemy hitler at once.
How to pass level 8.8 normal
In the eighth square you will meet a serious opponent - the Falcon, whose helpers will be the Prima Donna and the Singer of the Seas, who are at level 62. Let the Rose Knight, the Prima Donna, the Child of Light, the Demon Killer and the Level 57 Lighter go against them. Destroy the girl first, who can take your hero prisoner. The second battle has an interesting trick: if you destroy one of the totems on the battlefield, it freezes the heroes standing next to it. In the third round the boss appears. Attack the Falcon and the Singer of the Seas at once. By no means touch the opponent's Prima Donna, so she won't get knocked off. She will be left as an "appetizer.
How to pass level 8.9
Interesting set of opponents you'll meet in this chapter: the Rose Knight (boss), Prima Donna, Child of Light, Rascal and Messenger of the Seas level 63. Counterbalance the maximum pumped: Boomgilda, Knight of the Roses, Prima Donna, Black Mark and Lighter. They can win even if they're five levels too low. At the very beginning, don't allow a kiss that turns Lighter against Boomgilda. Otherwise, Boomgilda will be killed. You can start the game all over again until the kiss comes on Prima Donna or Black Label, then all your heroes will stay alive. In the second round, kill the kissing girl and then continue the fight according to the situation. Allow all heroes to recharge before the third battle. Turn on autobattle if you see that there isn't enough time.
Cheats and Hacks in Lords mobile
Each player when passing Lords mobile behaves individually: someone patiently passes all levels, hanging in the game for months or even years, and some just do not have enough patience, but there is a desire to bring the game to its logical conclusion or put a nice fat end.
For the impatient, there is a great option - hacking Lords mobile. It will never be superfluous to add money, for example. Even the most persistent players can get into a situation where you really need funds for further development, and spending money on in-game in-game purchases absolutely do not want. To implement such a simple plan, you only need to enter special cheat codes in the game.
- 800 Gem Combo-F - KI_olBdGvREcW
- 140 Gem Combo-A - GQ_rG6R4Rplz2
- 800 Gem Combo-D - BM_ixd1hMOs4w
- 800 Gem Combo-I - ZR_ZuppVOCn8N
- 800 Gem Combo-C - BY_8wD61cQXrU
- Special Combo - VF_cIP0rY5sXQ
- 800 Gem Combo-G - NJ_C8kbBH5W7E
- 800 Gem Combo-E - GW_2r9rKcvbXA
- 800 Gem Combo-H - BG_7lsqP15sEh
- 30-Day Supply Chest - IN_gn9RV6YSTf
Thanks to these cheats, you can take for free what others buy. Get almost unlimited possibilities without downloading applications with viruses. Enter cheats unlimited number of times, without Jailbreak and special programming skills.
Lords mobile is able to take you for a long time in the world of a fictional universe, which you have to develop and build yourself. You will feel like a real commander of a large army, a conqueror and a great strategist who decides the fate of the whole world. A separate battle mode with a small squad of heroes is also sure to please you, because you can act as a skillful combiner and predictor, gathering the best warriors and defeating everyone in your way.