There are almost no people who do not like to listen to music. Pleasant songs, easy tunes, favorite songs - all this can be downloaded to the iPhone and listened to at any time. It is not always clear how to download music to iPhone so that it always stays there and you can easily and easily manage it on the phone. Let's tell you all the known ways to download music to your iPhone. Here we go.
There are several ways to download music to your iPhone. They can be both paid and free. Let's look at the most convenient ways to download music to your gadget.
Free ways to download music to iPhone
Let's start with the free options on how you can download music and songs. There are several of them:
- Google Play Music
- Free Apps
How can I download music to my iPhone for free with these five ways?
- Open the app on your computer and select Music. After that, drag and drop the music you downloaded in advance, or by selecting "File," click "Add to Media Library" and the music tracks you want to transfer to your iPhone will appear in that section.
- Connect the gadget to your computer with the cable. After that, under "Devices" you need to select the iPhone. The phone will open a tab, where you need to select "Browse" and then "Manually process music and video". This will allow you to choose which tracks to drop, because there may not be enough memory on your device for everything. Then you click Apply.
- Then sync the music and select "Apply" again. That's it, the music you want is now in your iPhone.
Another way to download music is the iTools program. It's pretty easy to work with:
- Run the program on your computer, connect your device.
- Select the Music tab. At the bottom you will see the "Import" button. Click on it and select the tracks you want to download. Then click "Open.
- The selected music will appear on your gadget.
DropBox is a cloud service through which you can download the music you want for free. And the method itself is quite strange, but nevertheless quite simple and understandable. And many people use it.
- If you're not a registered user, you can do something about it by following the link and registering. Then choose any folder you like and download the music you want to listen to into it.
- Open the app on your device and download the music to your gadget. It's done!
Google Play Music
Download free Google Play Music from the AppStore
Many people use this option to download and listen to their favorite music. The app is capable of storing 50,000 songs of your choice that are available offline - download and listen regardless of the Internet.
- Install the Download Manager. You can use it to download songs to your computer. If you have a Chrome browser, you should use the Google Play Music for Chrome extension instead.
- On your device, go to Google Play Music through your account and you can download music: select the tracks you want and click "Download".
Download Documents for free from the AppStore
The most pleasant thing about the program is that it has many functions: you can download not only music, but also videos, different documents, copy them, send them, archive and unpack archives - in general, a lot of useful things. In addition, the application is free, although, unfortunately, you have to be at least 17 years old to use it. But this is for your own benefit and protection.
- Copy the music you want from your computer to the cloud drive. Open Documents and download them.
- Open the "Downloads" folder in the app. Select the downloaded songs, press "Move" and select the location on your iPhone from which you want to listen to music.
Download Evermusic for free from the AppStore
A player with which you can both listen to music directly from cloud storage and offline - it is convenient if you do not have the opportunity to use the Internet: in the subway, out of town, on a plane or a train. Downloading music with this application is performed on the same principle as in the previous application. But compared to Documents, Evermusic has a disadvantage: the ads are disturbing. However, you can buy the paid version for $ 2.99 and you won't be distracted by ads anymore.
Paid ways to download music to iPhone
There is a large selection of music in the iTunes store. One music track costs about 15 rubles, or you can pay about 100 rubles at once for the whole album. You download the song you like, pay and listen to it.
There is also a huge amount of free music. It's worth keeping in mind that the paid tracks are usually by Western artists, all of ours are usually free. Such popular hits from Leningrad or other popular bands.
Sign up for Yandex. Music and download the iOS app.
Payment is 100 rubles per month. But the choice of songs and music is still more, new music is constantly appearing, for each day a playlist is made with music suitable for you.
In Ukraine there may be problems with this way. VPN solves it.
In general, there are both paid and free ways to download your favorite music to your iPhone. Choose the one that is convenient for you and listen to music at your leisure!
Hello! I am the founder of Apps4Life. It started as a hobby, but turned into a great and useful project that helps people get acquainted with the digital world of mobile games, add-ons, webservices and crypto-industry.