Everyone knows that iOS is a closed system, so it's not easy to pull or cram anything into it. Nevertheless, it is possible, and I will tell you how to transfer photos from iPhone to computer, Mac or laptop as quickly and conveniently as possible without any extra effort or knowledge.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to computer
Directly via cable and iPhone
- For this method you need to download iTunes on the official site and select the correct size of Windows (32 bit or 64 bit).How can I find out the bit-type of your operating system? Just right-click on "My Computer", then "Properties" and under "System Type:" you will see the information you need.
- After installing iTunes, connect your iPhone to your computer or laptop, making sure to click "Trust" on your smartphone and wait for iTunes to appear.
- Then you can go to "My Computer" and a new section "iPhone" will appear there.
- Then go to "Internal storage" -> DCIM -> find the photos you want, or select them all, copy them to your computer or laptop
- The next way is through the iCloud program, which also needs to be installed on your computer or laptop. It can be downloaded from iCloud.com (this method works if you have enabled the iCloud Media Library).
- Once you have installed iCloud, you need to sign in to your Apple ID account.
- Set up the items you want to sync with your PC (photos are required).
- The iCloud Photos section will appear in My Computer. from where you can upload and download photos from your phone.
Via iCloud without downloading programs
- Go to icloud.com, then log in with your Apple ID.
- Go to the main page, choose the "Photos" section, then go to "Albums" and "All photos", choose the photo or group of photos you want, and at the top click on the "Upload Selected Item" icon.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to PC: the easiest way
There is also one of the easiest ways, which is suitable for a small number of photos.
- Go to Telegram (if you have one, of course - if not, I recommend registering).
- In the settings there is an item "Favorites" - this is, in fact, a dialog with you. You drop there the photos you want to transfer to your computer as a document - then the original quality will be preserved.
- Then go to web.telegram.org from your computer, log in with your number, go to your favorites, and download all the photos in full size.
This method is suitable for any social networks like VKontakte, Facebook, Odnoklassniki. The main condition is to upload photos as a document, in order to maintain the original quality.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac
The iOS and OS X operating systems have a very high degree of integration. But despite this, the connected gadget does not show up as a physical storage medium.
For those who don't want to use the iPhoto service, you can use the Image Capture utility built into OS X. You can use it to move photos and other images from your iPhone to a specific folder or to a specific application.
Search for SpotLight - just enter the name in the line. The program will show all the photos on the gadget, as well as all possible actions with them. You can set up automatic actions when you connect the gadget (like copying to disk and deleting originals). In general, it's just a folder with which you can do the usual things.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to computer via wifi
You can transfer photos from your iPhone to your computer not only via lanyard, but also via wi-fi. This transfer is fundamentally the same as the other methods. What we mean is that the process is exactly the same. The only point is that before you start transferring photos, you need to do a wi-fi synchronization.
How do you do that?
First, connect your gadget via cable, and open iTunes. In the "Devices" box on the left side of the window, select the iPhone or iPad you want to sync. Select the checkbox in the "Browse" tab in the "Options" block, next to "Synchronize device via Wi-Fi".
The gadget will automatically sync when it is on the same network as a PC with iTunes installed on it. To start synchronization from the phone, use the device settings: select the item "Synchronization with iTunes via Wi-Fi" in the "Main" menu. An icon will tell you when the sync is complete. Your gadget is now connected. And, therefore, you can perform all the actions with it, just as if you were connected through a normal cable.