As we wrote earlier, Russian-speaking users of the popular voice assistant Siriwhich allows you to control the functions of the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, got a nice and welcome bonus in the form of Russian language support. At the moment, the update is available in the second beta-version of Apple mobile OS and will appear in the final final version of iOS 8.3. About how to use Siri in Russian in this article will be discussed.
How to use Siri in Russian
With Siri you can not only command your iPhone with common phrases like "call the wife", "start Facebook", "show me the route to the office", "wake me up at 8.30 in the morning" - the program even knows how to conduct a dialogue.But despite the considerable potential, users use the technology quite rarely. All they usually ask for is to dial a phone number or check the weather forecast. We would like to show you a detailed list of commands that Siri understands and can execute.
List of Siri commands in Russian
- Listen to Two Princes by Spin Doctors
- Put on the Night Visions album and mix it up
- Turn on Moby - Flower
- Rock on.
- Put up my party playlist
- What is Oli's address?
- What is Ivan Koval's phone number?
- When is my wife's birthday?
- Show Masha's home email address
- My brother's office address
- Search for contacts
- Show Peter Ilyich
- Find people with the name Vasya
- My mother is Ivan Koval
- Alexey Reva is my brother
- Call my brother at work
- Call LenaCall Peter on his cell phone
- Call Kolya at work
- Dial (050) 343 1117
- Call home
- Dial 911.
- Call the police
- Show my call history
- Do I have missed calls?
- Call back at the last number
- Do I have new messages on my answering machine?
- Launch Photo
- Play Angry Birds
- Open Facebook
- To tell Vasya, "I won't be here soon."
- Send a message to Vlad Petruk
- Send Ola a message that says, "How about tomorrow?"
- Tell Miloslava, "I really liked the performance.
- Send Varvara a message on her cell phone: "I'll be late.
- Send a message to (067) 343 6688
- Text: "Where are you? To Tolik and Tema
- Read my new posts
- Read it again
- Response to "Great news!"
- Tell him, "I'll be there in 15 minutes.
- Call her.
- Message Search
- Read the last message from Masha
- Set the meeting for 9:30 a.m.
- Create a meeting with Sergei at 11
- Meeting with Lena on the 15th day
- Create a meeting with the builders tomorrow at 10 a.m.
- New meeting with Valentin Vasilievich at 14.00
- Schedule a meeting today at 7:30 in the conference room
- Move the meeting from 1 p.m. tomorrow to 4 p.m.
- Reschedule the dentist appointment for next Tuesday, 8 a.m.
- Add Olya to my meeting with Petya
- Cancel the meeting at 11
- What do I have left today?
- What do I have planned for Friday?
- When is my next meeting?
- When do I have a meeting with Maxim?
- When is my next meeting?
- Pave the route home
- Route to Bila Tserkva
- The route to Sergei's work
- How to get from Kiev to Lviv?
- What's the next turn?
- Are we there yet?
- When am I coming?
- Find a gas station
- Show me the Paton Bridge
- Show on the map Khreshchatyk Street, 25, Kiev
- Local companies
- Find a coffee near you
- Find the best nail salon
- Where is the nearest Apple Store?
- Write to Vasya about the trips
- Write to Kolya: "Plans have changed.
- New message from Maria Stepanova
- Write to your mother about the payment of utilities
- Write a letter to Oksana and say: Thank you, everything came on time
- Write Dusa and Musa: "Thank you for the invitation.
- Is there a new message from Ruslan today?
- Show me the rent letters
- Show me yesterday's letter from Stepan
- Answer: Dear Petr Petrovich, sorry for the delay in payment
- Call his work number
- What's the weather like today?
- What's the weather forecast for tonight?
- What is the weather like in Zhitomir now?
- How many degrees will it be in Lviv on Friday?
- How many degrees is it outside now?
- Is it windy today?
- What time will the sun rise in New York City today?
- Do I need an umbrella today?
- Wake me up tomorrow at 6:00 a.m.
- Set the alarm for 6:06 a.m.
- Wake me up in eight hours
- Change my alarm from 6.06 to 6.16
- Disable Alarm Clock on 6.06
- Remove the 7:30 alarm clock
- Turn off all my alarms
- What time is it in Paris?
- What is the date today?
- What will the number be this Sunday?
- Set the timer for 11 minutes
- Show my timer
- Pause the timer
- Start the timer again
- Reset timer
- Stop the timer
- Enable Air Mode
- Is Bluetooth on?
- Make the screen brighter
- Turn on Bluetooth
- Open Twitter settings
- Show privacy settings
- Turn on Wi-Fi
- Show Mail settings
- Turn on "Do Not Disturb" mode
- Note: listen to the new Night Visions album
- Write down that lunch cost 50 UAH.
- Find my notes from the meeting
- Show notes for February 25
- Read a note about the plot of the story
- Add skydiving to my wish list
- Remind me to call Ola.
- Remind me to bring my umbrella.
- Remind me to take my medicine at 5 a.m. tomorrow
- Remind me to turn in my report by 7 p.m.
- Read my list of tasks
- Remind me to call my mom when I get home
- Remind me to call Toma when I get out of here.
- Remind me to pick up the flowers when I go out.
- Find SEALs on the Internet
- Find recipes for Lenten food
- Google the War of 1812
- Search the Internet for the best cable rates
- Find Bing Night Visions
- Find pictures of kittens
- Show video of the aurora borealis
- What's new in Zhytomyr
- How long can pandas live?
- What is a tsetse fly?
- How many days until the New Year?
- Distance from Earth to the Moon
- When is the next solar eclipse?
- Show me the constellation of the lion
- What is the population of Belarus?
- How high is Mt. Hoverla?
- Deepest point of the Pacific Ocean
- The price of gasoline in Kiev
- When was Taras Shevchenko born?
- How many people live in Los Angeles?
- Tell me about Apple
Hello! I am the founder of Apps4Life. It started as a hobby, but turned into a great and useful project that helps people get acquainted with the digital world of mobile games, add-ons, webservices and crypto-industry.