Battlestar Galactica: Squadrons is an RPG card game from Ludia. As the name suggests, it is based on the popular TV series. Accordingly, you will see a lot of coincidences and familiar characters. It's just like in the game. Star Wars Heroes - a bunch of familiar characters. If you are new to the world of Battlestar Galactica, you will discover a huge new world with new characters, spaceships and unexpected plot twists. Among other things, you will learn how to play Battlestar Galactica Squadrons, get tips, secrets and little tricks.
The basic rules of playing Battlestar Galactica
- Come to the game often (what a trickster :). Every 3 hours you get a free map. In the map you can find a bronze pack to get a low level ship and some resources to develop your own base. and means a free bronze plan and some resources to help you with that. All for the time it takes to remember to enter every time at that time.
- By entering each day, you will receive Fleet Pack, which will give additional bonuses.
- Tylium is energy. The currency you need to participate in battles. You can replenish the energy scale by paying for a new barrel, or you can wait. I usually wait. A new turn's scale is gained quickly enough. In the meantime, you can play another card game or draw.
- Water is used, oddly enough, to build or upgrade your ships.
- Go to Facebook once to earn a free 200 cubits (cubits). This will make a huge difference in the long run.
- Constantly upgrade your ships. As often as possible. Where possible, specialize. Choose a ship - make a bid. For example, it could be the ship that repairs during combat. Or one that calls for backup. Either way, specialization is necessary, You can't have all high level ships without a donation.
- See how the population increases after you add a ship to your fleet? They affect the type of free package you get daily. So it is extremely important to have population at a high level. Basically, it's the development of your base, the higher, the cooler.
- It is important to complete missions. This gives you extra water, population, and other useful stuff. Try not just to play, but to complete daily tasks. This will bring additional rewards in the game.
Battle Tips for Battlestar Galactica
- The focus is on destroying one ship. It is clear why. 3 unhurt ships will hit you like 3 healthy ships. Do not leave any wounded!
- If you suddenly forget what an ability does, hold your finger long on the ability - a tooltip with a description will pop up.
- Use the auto-start battle. It's pretty good, so you can save your time or play the game in the background while doing other things.
And some more tricks
- The game is a unique base of information. Study the lore of the series and the game. It's really useful and interesting. And if you're also a fan, you'll find a huge knowledge base.
Cheats for Battlestar Galactica: Squadrons
Remember that cheats you use them at your own risk.
Hello! I am the founder of Apps4Life. It started as a hobby, but turned into a great and useful project that helps people get acquainted with the digital world of mobile games, add-ons, webservices and crypto-industry.