The shooter niche has been deserted and desolate for quite a long time. Due to the fact that it is not clear how to manage the characters to both move and shoot, aim and many other actions. With the release of Shadowgun Legends The situation has changed dramatically, I then dubbed "the best shooter for mobile. Indeed, there appeared the atmosphere for which we love shooters: speed, movement, speed of decision-making and frantic rhythm, at the same time the simplicity of management and quality picture.
2 Call of Duty®: Mobile gameplay
Call of Duty®: Mobile - the best?
Activision has been preparing their best project for mobile devices for quite a long time, that there were 2 options here:
- it's going to suck,
- it will come out something unreal.
But many companies have prepared us for what is likely to be the second one. But the first screenshots of the game and a gameplay video from a couple of months ago shook my confidence. See for yourself.
How's the picture? The gameplay? I'm really excited about it.
And this morning I spent all morning playing the game. Damn, that's cool!
Call of Duty®: Mobile gameplay
What was so cool? Without going into detail, the gameplay is very addictive, very addictive. You play the "online game" and want to continue to "bend", or play the lost battles. But let's go in order.
The first launch of the game is greeted with a little tutorial.
- Moving the left thumb is standard.
- Two types of shooting:
- The usual in current realities - automatic, when pointing the sight at the enemy. You can also press an additional button to aim.
- Advanced - here automatic firing is activated by aiming. For those who are confident or already have a lot of practice in mode 1, you can go to this mode. But for beginners, I certainly recommend the first one.
- There are different movements.
- Throw a grenade, and not immediately, but with the receipt of the level.
- Crouch - to increase the accuracy of the shot or lie down.
- At first I thought that they added it as in MOBA - there will be some kind of face above the player, but no. The player makes the same movement: a dance, movement, and so on. As far as I can see, it's a gathering thing and a decoration of the game.
The main and additional weapons are given 2 types and in the future you can get or buy a new one.
- Basic: m4 assault rifle and DL Q33 sniper rifle.
- Optional: knife or MW11 pistol.
By default, you start with an m4 and a knife. When I played the first roll, I ran out of ammo in the machine gun. And what is there to do when you run out of ammunition? There are several options:
- Die and be reborn with full magazines of ammo (90 total).
- Take out the knife as an additional weapon and punish the enemy with it, which I did. It's a shame it didn't count as an achievement - you can blame the developers for that. I killed three or four. By the way, the knife - killing with one stroke.
- You can pick up a weapon from a killed enemy or teammate. I discovered this later.
The level of the weapon can be increased by cards. There is a scale for increasing the level. Upon achievement of certain points of increase - a reward is given. Ie you can put some improvements on the weapon - a total of 4 pieces, for example for a rifle m4:
- laser sight
- additional store
- holographic sight
- and other devices. They all make the weapon better, sometimes worse. For example, a silencer adds accuracy, but reduces the shooting distance. You have to be careful when improving your weapon.
The best weapons in Call Of Duty Mobile
There's no definite answer here. It very much depends on your style, on the map, on the set of perks and characteristics. If it's long-range combat - sniper, if close range - shotgun, and if the middle distance - rifle or machine gun, but in any case, some weapon stands out.
A classic in real life - has become a classic in COD games. Huge damage, accuracy, reliability. The only disadvantage is a big dispersion of bullets when shooting in long bursts, so you should try to shoot in short bursts. AK47 is considered to be the best automatic rifle in the game. Available from level 23 of the character.
A member of the AK family, the AKS-74U is a deadly submachine gun. Its high rate of fire and excellent ammunition accuracy make it the best SMG. The only problem is shooting at a distance.
If you prefer the American industry, this gun is your choice. Excellent accuracy, good range and damage.
Still, if you like the AK, but are annoyed by its too much defocus after firing, but take a closer look at the BK57. The damage is less, but the accuracy and rate of fire is higher. Recommended for experienced players.
Characters in the game
The game uses models of famous characters from the desktop game:
- Alex Mason - Call of Duty: Black Ops
- David "Section" Mason - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Thomas A. Merrick - Call of Duty: Ghosts
- John "Soap" MacTavish - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- John Price - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Simon "Ghost" Riley - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Each player can use "perks" - additional properties of the player, which improve it in battle. For example:
- Quick Recovery - Increases the health recovery rate by 35%,
- Persistence - The accumulated series of points is not lost when you die, but the cost of using them is doubled,
- Bomb vest - Blast damage reduced by 35%,
- Weasel - Moving is accelerated by 12%,
- Haste - Aiming after running is accelerated by 85%,
- Lightweight - Running speed increased by 10% and damage from falling decreased,
- Vulture - From corpses you can collect ammo, the same amount as in the weapon of your choice,
- Fortitude - Reduces jerks from hits to the player on 60%,
- Pathfinder - Enemy tracks will be visible for 4 seconds,
- Ghost - Enemy drones cannot detect your position,
- Hdadnocence - A series of points enemies controlled by the AI will not be able to choose you as their target
- Predisposition - Invulnerable to grenades and drone attacks from the air.
You will be able to get them by raising the level of the character.
Modes in the game
While we are being introduced to the game, only one mode is available - network mode. This is when a team of 5 people online plays against another team of 5 people. The winner is the one who scores 50 points the fastest. Points = kills. I.e. whoever kills 5 opponents from the other team faster wins.
The second mode is. royal battle. The classic battle royale, only in the Call of Duty setting. There will be available vehicles: all-terrain vehicle, helicopter, boat, off-road vehicle and assault vehicle A20 Antelope.
Picture and sound in Call of Duty Mobile
I'll make it short - awesome! Watch and listen for yourself 🙂
Seasons and Donate
There is a seasonality in the game. Right now the first season is going on. For seasonal points you'll get extra stuff. And then there's just donate. Where for donat you can get more plushkas, but on the advantage in the game it will not affect. Basically, it's like CS: GO - jewelry and colored weapons, clothing. Season points are given for completing quests. Tasks are done in online mode, but some tasks can only be done with a donate - buying a special pass.
Network battles now use 7 cards:
- Crash - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Crossfire - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Killhouse - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Firing Range - Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Hijacked - Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Nuketown - Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Standoff - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
As far as I understand, so are automatically held for all who actively play. For example, I'm now for my activity received these rewards: shrapnel grenade + knife + winged suit Anomaly. So connect to the game and take your prizes.
All of this can then be used in various modes.
Conclusions: My conclusion is very simple. If you like shooters - you should at least put Call of Duty Mobile, to evaluate the graphics, sound and quality of gameplay. Because whatever I have not described here, what estimates I have not put, but your own opinion is always more important. But I highly recommend this game. It's very possible that it will make its way into cyber disciplines, because it's so hardcore and cool.
Alternative shooters for the phone
As I said before, this is Shadowgun Legends (our review). Its action unfolds in the future, there is the possibility of cooperative play against the bosses, PVP-battles, stores and NPCs to pump and buy new weapons and a lot more interesting things. The game is constantly evolving.
A brand new game - FRAG Pro Shooter (our review). FRAG is a kind of Overwatch from mobile games, which is implemented in the location from Clash Royale. Very interesting game, as dynamic as possible, but with short game sessions - to the genre of "toilet" may not suit (still need to focus aiit and not distracted), but as a "distraction for 5-10 minutes" suits just fine.
Or, alternatively, choose some of the older ones. Here's a normal man's top 10 shooter games.
Hello! I am the founder of Apps4Life. It started as a hobby, but turned into a great and useful project that helps people get acquainted with the digital world of mobile games, add-ons, webservices and crypto-industry.