We present to you the second game (the first by at) a young 22-year-old programmer from Austria Klemens StrasserThe Asymmetric is a fascinating puzzle game with interesting mechanics and cute design. Asymmetric is a fascinating puzzle game with interesting mechanics and cute design.
Asymmetric is a puzzle game with simple gameplay, exciting puzzles and beautiful design.
In the game, two unfortunate creatures, Gruppin and Gruppert, are trapped and separated. Your task is to help them reunite by solving 66 puzzles. Each puzzle has two squares, one for each character. Move the characters with simple swipes across the screen, but remember they always move simultaneously in the opposite direction! And be careful - you'll come across a lot of traps, portals, hotels, and other objects in the game!
- One price - three platforms: the game runs on iPhone, iPad and AppleTV
- Six chapters on 66 levels, as well as eight different obstacles
- 27 pairs of characters, four different themes
- There is an editor for building and publishing your own levels
- A wonderful piano soundtrack by Stefan Putzinger
- Beautiful and simple art style
- Recording from the screen with ReplayKit
- GamePad support on Apple TV
- iCloud sync: start on your iPhone, continue on your Apple TV. Your game synchronizes with all gadgets!
- iMessage stickers are included in the app
- Asymmetric will appear in the App Store on November 17.
Hello! I am the founder of Apps4Life. It started as a hobby, but turned into a great and useful project that helps people get acquainted with the digital world of mobile games, add-ons, webservices and crypto-industry.